1.03.2013

A Thankful Heart v. 1

*Disclosure: Praise Baby did not contact me to write this post. I was not compensated in any form or fashion to write it.*

So this may be a short but sweet post. However, I'm hoping this is the first of many throughout this year. Honestly, I'm hoping it will be the first of thousands; as long as I'm blogging, I want to write down that which I am thankful for. By writing it down, it forever seals it's memory in time, is a way to look back at how God has blessed me, and helps me to live life with a positive view looking forward, no matter what.

As I type this, I'm using what my heart was bursting with thanks to God for: Praise Baby.

For those of you who use(d) this with your children, I'm guessing you probably understand exactly why I'm thankful for this small bit of entertainment for a child. For those of you who don't know what it is, didn't use it, or don't have kids (thus you may also fall in with the first group of people), let me tell you.

I just cleaned Zoë's room, folded laundry, changed into my relaxing night time clothes, and changed toys out for Zoë. (I can write a post on that later, but I don't leave all of her toys out for her to get daily.) And now I'm writing this post.

And she's not crying for me. (Which I might not have emphasized lately, but she is still a very high need baby. That could also be another post. I do not, in the slightest mean she is a bad or hard-to-deal-with or excessively fussy baby. And I do not love her any more or less because of it.)

Praise Baby is a video that speaks to me (it's worship music) even though the music is arranged for a child 0-3 years of age to enjoy and the video captures her attention.

So it's a win-win!

Ahhh, am I ever so thankful God has allowed man to create something so trivial that helps me in such a HUGE way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!