9.11.2011

May we NEVER Forget...

I still tear up as I think about that day. As the pictures flash across my memory from the TV broadcast.

America: land of the free, home of the brave.

We seemed so safe over here. And yet, someone proved that statement could change in the blink of an eye.

I still remember it like it was yesterday and yet it seems so long ago. For those who were immediately effected by the terror and sorrow of that day I can only imagine the long-lasting shockwaves it threw on them. And there are those who are still fighting and many who have lost their lives overseas to help bring peace and maintain peace.

I do not feel words truly do this day justice. But even having said that...

May we always remember!
(image from Google Image Search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!