8.31.2011

What a Patient Taught Us

So, although this did not happen to me, I must share.

Yesterday at work, one of my coworkers had all of us rolling on the floor. Why? Although it would be better if she could tell you in person, words here will have to suffice:

She was holding the door open for an elderly patient, who kept her balance with a walker. Just as the patient made it to the door way, she stopped, leaned over her walker, and asked my coworker, "You want to know some real *%&?"

Without giving my coworker time to respond, the woman leaned closer and said, "Inside every old woman is a young lady asking, 'What the @^$! happened to me?!"

OH MY GOSH!

I still am laughing about that! How can you not? Just thought I would give every female out there something to laugh at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!