8.19.2011

Mom Day

Yep - I got to spend some decent time with my mom late this afternoon. I'm really glad to live so close to my parents and even more blessed to have a mom who is also my friend now I'm grown. We went and picked out new glasses for me, since its that time of year. Then we went and goofed off at Target to look at clothes, followed by dinner at Mi Padres. Yummy Mexican food :) Not a ton to say about it other than I really enjoyed being with her.

Now its off to get my grocery list ready for tomorrow. And maybe if I get the gusto for it, I will bathe my dog since its time for his flea medicine. Oh joy!

P.S. I am trying to keep a consistent blog, but Thursdays will probably be a definite weekday and then of course the weekend I will not blog. Ben and I are taking Financial Peace University. If you have never heard of it, I highly recommend it. My older sister, Lindsey, and her husband went through it a couple years back and really learned a lot from it. I'm excited to learn what really should be every day knowledge and yet so many people do not take the time to really do their finances right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!