10.23.2011

Time flies and I can't believe it!

An entire year has passed since I married my best friend. I cannot believe a whole year has passed.

A lot has happened over the past year. What stands out to me is how much my love for Ben has grown.

Ben,
I am so grateful to have you in my life! Although a lot of this year has held several hardships and unexpected situations, I am growing in learning how to best love you and God is molding me more into His likeness daily. You are my iron sharpening iron. I hope God blesses us with many more years together. Years of plenty and years to walk together through His refining fire. I love you, bud!
                                                                                             Here's to many more years :)
                                                                                                                 Meg


HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BENJAMIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!