11.11.2013

26 Weeks [A Bumpdate]

This week I have no picture to post. I figure I'm doing
well considering I refused to take weekly pics for
Zoë. And I was on a retreat all weekend, which is my
reason for not having said picture :)

How Far Along: I am 26 weeks and 5 days. 93 days until I'm 40 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my home scale, I've gained a total of 16/17 pounds. It fluctuates, sometimes daily, so I guess we'll see what the "official" gain is when I see my OB in a couple weeks.

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Bananas. I'm starting to think the aversion will not leave me for the entirety of this pregnancy.

Gimme' some of that!: Not sure why, but I really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich last night. That would be craving #2.

How I Feel: Well, right now I'm exhausted. I went on a women's retreat this weekend, which was great but drained me of every last ounce of energy I had. I will say I think my body has finally caught up with the lack of iron it needed as I'm not really feeling sluggish anymore. Now I just need to get my body back on track with the "normal" pregnancy fatigue.

Maternity Clothes: This hasn't changed...well, actually I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy at least one more pair of pants for myself because two of the pairs I have to wear don't have as much stretch as some maternity jeans and my thighs are not loving them. Oh well!

Movement: Yep! And it's starting to get alien-like, where I see a bump move across my belly. Ben can easily feel where Aubrey is pushing, which means it's getting a little uncomfortable for me when she decides to really press into me. :)

Sleep: Umm...hit and miss. And the retreat didn't really help with this either.

What I Miss: My hips not popping every time I move.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Making it another week. And I'm also starting to look forward to being with my family for Thanksgiving. PLUS, we're going to Arkansas this year. I miss the beauty of it. I frequently tell Ben if he's going to take me from Texas I'd be ok as long as the transfer is to NW AR. 

Favorite Moment of the Week: Maybe because I'm exhausted, or maybe because I'm purely soaking in the blessing of another week of pregnancy behind me, but I honestly don't have a specific moment standing out from the rest this past week. I'm ok with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!