1.13.2014

35 Weeks [A Bumpdate]


And because I was curious, and thought you might enjoy seeing for yourself, I made a collage of bumpdate pics from 15, 25, and 35 (so today's pic) pics. Funny enough, I wore the same shirt for my 15 week pic as I was for today's post, thus we get a pretty good look at how much this little Miss has grown!

Umm...well the secret is out now: if there be any confusion as to why the pics would be labeld as day 4 for the week versus day 5, I would take my pic the day before but write the post on Monday. And a complete aside: I love how pic monkey will let me turn my pic over so they're all facing the same way. Easier to see the change!

How Far Along: I am 35 weeks and 5 days. 30 days until I'm 40 weeks!
Woah, Bessie! Time is flying by like crazy. There are days, like today, where I feel like it's flying and it's slow all in one fell swoop. As much as I am trying to enjoy the moments I am given daily, it's getting to a point where I'm pretty much uncomfortable all of the time. Either way, this train is nearing it's final destination and it's not slowing down!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Mmmm...this is a bit of a sore point as at my last appointment I had gained way too much weight in two weeks time. That said, my last official weight gain check was I had gained a total of 34 pounds. Not horrible, by any means, but when almost 10 of that was too fast it slightly makes me cringe. Guess we'll see this week where I'm at as I'm getting ready to start weekly appointments. Eeeek!

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Still my only aversion has been Bananas.

Gimme' some of that!: I did have a craving this week...but I can't remember what it was now. And I'm not even sure I was able to satisfy the craving. Ha!

How I Feel: Exhausted. all. the. time. And I'm on the back end of a head cold/sinus infection and ear infection. Not fun at all. I still can't really hear out of my left ear, but thankfully everything seems to have healed. And it didn't rupture which is great.

Maternity Clothes: I mean, isn't this a given? I can't even fit some of the shirts I did at the beginning of this pregnancy. Fun times...makes my whole feeling like a whale just that much more prominent, even though I don't look it and I see pictures and know I'm not near as big as I feel.

Movement: I am able to feel her move just about any time she changes her position. Even the smallest movements can't really be missed.

Sleep: This is getting less and less. Preparing me for when she's here I guess, though I'm not waking up because she's having a good ol' time in the MOTN. I'm waking because the bathroom seems to call my name no matter how much I try to limit water intake after 7.

What I Miss: The ability to turn over in my sleep without waking up. If I have to change positions for comfort, I will fully wake up, take several minutes to get myself rolled over and adjusted, and then have to fall back asleep. Not very conducive to a good nights rest.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Aubrey Kate's arrival! It's so close I can barely contain all the 100s of emotions I'm feeling.

Favorite Moment of the Week: This week was soaked in tons of great blessings to the point I can't really pick one. For that I am very grateful. However, I guess if I had to pick just one it's one I will have to fill you in on more later: Ben and I went to a 3 day Intenstive Marriage Clinic. Best thing we have done for our marriage in it's three years. So, so grateful for the opportunity to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!