3.19.2014

Trapped

I apparently have a theme going on in my life. I wrote a post about how I feel stuck on Monday.

Though the reasoning behind that post is different from what I'm feeling right now, I feel trapped. Trapped with thoughts in my head to which I am unable to put words or even completely give life to them so they are more than a blur.

And it's almost leaving me gasping for air.

Maybe one day soon I will be able to sort it out and give life to whatever is going on up there in my mind. Until then, I will be working to figure it out so I can feel free.

*Side note: For those of you who have been wondering when it will post, Aubrey's birth story is slated to be on the blog this Friday!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!