12.09.2013

29/30 Weeks [A Bumpdate]

Today I give you two pictures. Kind of can't believe how fast this is going and I can't believe how many weeks I've missed. Though I will say I had no control over the past few weeks not getting posted. However, I will say you aren't getting a 28 week pic because we didn't take one. Bums me out a little, but that would have been the day after we moved and I was meeting up with my bestie whose flight happened to be landing in Houston after she's been in Germany for a while.

This is 29 weeks. The shape of my bump changes constantly as Aubrey decides to change where feet/butt/back are consistently. Also, photo is courtesy of my older sister, Lindsey :) I wish every pic looked this good. Ha!

And 30 weeks. I feel like I'm starting to stick straight out; as in, I might eventually look like I stuck a a huge, wooden plank up my shirt.

How Far Along: I am 30 weeks and 5 days65 days until I'm 40 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my 30 week appointment, my total weight gain was 21 pounds. My home scale is currently going back and forth between telling me I've gained another pound or two. So my guess is at my 32 week check up I'll have gained maybe a total of 24 pounds.

Gimme' some of that!: Cornbread. Homemade, not Jiffy, cornbread. (Is there really any other way to make it right?) And of course, ice cream :) The flavor changes, but ice cream frequently sounds good.

How I Feel: Exhausted. And like a beached whale, which isn't good considering I still have a little more or less than 10 weeks to go. Oh and a duck. I waddle. Like no one's business.

Movement: It's starting to look like I have an alien residing inside of me. Seriously.

Sleep: Hit and miss. I make use of the time I wake up at 2 in the morning and can't go back to sleep though, so at least the sleep deprivation wasn't wasted on staring at a ceiling.

What I Miss: Not having to constantly worry about whether or not my legs are going to swell. Not being so sensitive to sodium.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Adding Aubrey to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!