12.23.2013

32 Weeks [A Bumpdate]


How Far Along: I am 32 weeks and 5 days52 days until I'm 40 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: How about 23 pounds officially. I'm totally good with that number!

Food Aversions (and "no nos"): Nothing has changed here. Still only bananas.

Gimme' some of that!: Still love me some potatoes! :)

How I Feel: This changes daily. BUT health-wise, there aren't any complaints. I have the normal back pain, the normal swelling in my feet/calves, but aside from that everything looks great.

Maternity Clothes: How about most of my tops don't want to completely cover my swelling abdomen? I'm starting to get really annoyed.

Movement: I am housing an alien. You know...it looks like I could be part of a sci-fi movie on a daily basis. Especially when she has hiccups and is moving simultaneously.

Sleep: Hit and miss, with no rhyme or reason.

What I Miss: Having to think about how to get up so as not to strain my middle and/or my back.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Aubrey joining our family!

Favorite Moment of the Week: This has nothing to do with the pregnancy. Zoë has started to sing songs to herself and with me. I have randomly caught her walking around the house singing "Jesus Loves Me". Ahhh! Sweet sound to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!