12.04.2013

I Promise We're Still Alive

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick update as to why it's been so silent in these parts: we moved to our new apartment (YAY!) but our internet provider has made bookoo number of mistakes leaving us with no internet connection at home. We are still in the process of getting that fixed and I'm sure you'll be hearing a bit more from me once it is fixed. For the time being, my blog will remain silent. (I'm at a friends house right now trying to get all my bills paid and make sure I have all my ducks in a row so I'm not late on any important stuff.) Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully very soon we will be back with internet.

Toodles!

(Pardon any typos/errors...I'm exhausted as we've been sick, traveling, and unpacking. My brain is on a survival mode. :])

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!