2.29.2012

Beginning to Cram

Yes. I am a procrastinator at heart. I am the person who would know about a paper all term, do just what I needed to barely get by, and stay up until 3am the night before it was due pouring over books, taking in the coffee, and finishing the 15 page term paper in one fell swoop. Thankfully, I don't have term papers anymore (at least that is if I never go back to school).

However, I have procrastinated (and continue to I might add) when it comes to getting myself organized preparing for little Zoë's big debut. I am now getting to the place where I know I need to make lists of needs to properly care for her and "those things that must get done before she arrives". I am mentally beginning to put them into place but I'm just not quite there yet. I have a feeling my "nesting" instinct will somewhat revolve around those. I pray I won't wait too long to finish whatever shopping for necessities needs to get done. I'm barely starting to think about packing bags though I should be giving it considerable amount of thought since 1) I have never packed for a baby before and we're staying with my mom for the first week since Ben won't take off until the week after and 2) my due date is almost only 2 weeks away. I could go in to labor any day now.

So what am I doing?

Sitting on my couch relaxing, contemplating if I want to watch a movie and relax or get myself ready to go to bed.

Here's to further procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!