5.09.2012

Moby Wrap to Save the DAY!


Oh Moby!

How I have fallen for you! I do believe we have begun a long term relationship. If you continue to step up how you did this morning, we just might save my sanity and bring it back home. You will also make a treasure out of what once was my precious baby's hours of lost naptime.

And dear friend, you will get a rest as well, for my little love bug is trained well in night time sleep. You will see few dawns as God has graciously aided her in learning there is no wake time between her dream feed and 6 A.M.

In only a few hours time I noted you gave me back my hands, Zoë her sleep, and peace of mind for us all! I pray this was no tease.

Your Newest Admirer,

Zoë's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!