8.27.2012

Absenteeism can only get worse...

...from the blog that is.

You see, I can't even begin to tell you what happened last week. I know it was slammed full with almost every day having something going on. But I honestly don't remember half of it.

And now, I'm awaiting what is slowly working it's way into a hurricane: Isaac.

I'm not really all hyped up into weather-gone-bad.

I'm not naive by a long shot either.

I'm prepared. Have the necessities should electricity be out for days. But it is what it is and I will roll with the punches once it gets here.

Aside from that, I'm pretty much pouring time into reading attempting to read while helping my little diva work on all her "do-it-myself" skills (i.e. rolling around, sitting up, reaching and grabbing...you know - all the things we take for granted). Or sleeping closing my eyes only to get up because nap time is over by the time I can even lie down. *sigh*

I have several posts I want to write. I just haven't made time for it and have been too exhausted to get to it.

So please pardon me, but I'm may just use this tropical storm predicted-to-turn-hurricane Isaac as more of an excuse to stay away. Who knows...it may actually take electricity from me by Wednesday anyway. And then there is no telling how long it will be before I am back to modern inventions better than the flashlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!