8.20.2012

Memory Monday v. 11

I want to cherish for a lifetime...

...your baby-soft hand reaching out to touch my cheek, accompanied by the sweetest look in your eye as though you're saying, "I love you, Mommy."

Zoë, oh Zoë!

MELT. YOUR. MOMMY'S. HEART. without fail every time.

Many times I find myself wishing I could freeze us in the time-space continuum just to be able to bask in that moment for a few hours, or days. Ok, maybe even a year or longer :)

It is pure sweetness flowing out of you and makes me feel so blessed to be your mommy! I wouldn't trade it for the world, but those moments...*sweet sigh*...they're like a small glimpse of Heaven.

I must say you are without a doubt the best surprise I have ever received. I am so glad God gave you to us, precious girl.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!