11.07.2012

I'm Behind...

*Side Note* So I wrote this post just before we moved when all the sudden I had no internet. That's right. We learned our lesson of when to tell people to shut everything off the hard way. Oops! Here is what was going on before we traversed to good ol' Texas:

...on reading the blogs I follow.

...on blogging the stories that I've wanted to share but are aimlessly floating around in my mind because I'm swimming in boxes.

Not sure when the next time I will be able to blog. Tomorrow is "pack-the-u-haul" day. Friday is d-day. And I'm not sure when we will have access to internet.

I can't believe it's here.

I keep feeling like I'm having an out of body experience. Or that maybe I'm dreaming. It's just so weird.

Since my brain is floating around in a bunch of boxes I thought I would let you in on why it's like that.

Boxes...


...and boxes...

...and more boxes...

...lots of others...

...yeah.

And all those pictures don't include the bedroom. Or Zoë's closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!