11.23.2012

It's Coming...

...I promise.

I promised pics of our new abode; I will produce them.

Just not today.

Too long of a post.

Especially when here is what I keep thinking about when it comes to the new dwelling:

Can anyone guess why it's doing that?

Yes. We still let it run, just with towels down.

So, what do you think happened here? 

Not that you'll win anything for it. I'm just wondering if someone could tell me with only seeing those pics :)

I'll give you the weekend to mull it over.

Happy weekend to you all folks! I might be going to get our first ever Christmas tree with the hubs and babe this evening :) YES! If so, be looking for pics to come. And certainly I will be showing you our tidy, teeny spot in west Houston next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!