3.13.2013

Happy, Happy Birthday to my Sweet Zoë!

Happy Birthday to my Zoë girl!!

Almost one year ago today (you were born at 5:27 pm -- see here), we were blessed with the gift of your life. Your perfectly pink, alert and searching eyes, lip sucked in during those peaceful moments, yet fully working and communicative lungs life. So, so perfect. Just as you are.

My life changed drastically on this day one year ago. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Because it changed by bringing you into mine. It changed by having someone to laugh with. To see the world anew as you discovered all there is in this great big world. To watch as your personality unfolds daily and see all the vastness that makes you you. And to know that our Creator formed you just that special way.

Ah! Zoë. I don't know what I'd do without you. I never want to imagine life without you. The blessing of your life has changed me and molded me in ways I wouldn't have thought possible. You have stretched me and helped me to see things that I don't know if I would have had you not been.

I thought for certain it would be the other way around. And certainly I know there are parts of life that I am responsible for training and directing you in the way you should go. But much more than that, I have seen how God has used the great blessing of you to mold me more into His likeness. Your life is a gift! One that I am so grateful for!

I hope you see and know just how much you are loved Sugar B. I hope you grow up understanding that you are unique and special,  a beautiful one-of-a-kind masterpiece!

You make my world sing! Happy Birthday, Zoë!

I love you!!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!