3.30.2013

Prayer for the Hui

I'm going to keep this particular post short and sweet, but I want to get it out there.

Yesterday, I ran across a tweet by @Secret_Church sharing a prayer guide for those who want to join in prayer for the Chinese Muslim community. About a month before that I had found the blog Pray for the Hui and felt led by God to start praying for this community.

Ben and I both have a heart for the harvest. Though God is not currently calling us overseas, our hearts are always open to help in whatever ways we can. And at this time, it is through prayer.

And so we've committed the next 32 days to pray for this community that sees belief in Christ as death. That struggles to believe even if they see the gospel as great news because being Muslim is as much an identity as it is a belief. And I would like to extend the invitation out to you.

Would you join us in beseeching God on this people groups behalf? On asking Him to prepare their hearts and to prepare the hearts of the workers He has sent and will send?

The invitation is open. You can join at any point. Even if you find out about this just a few days before April is over. The links above will give you all the information you need. You can follow @Secret_Church via the link above. And the second link will take you directly to the tweet so you can download the prayer guide.

Matthew 28:18-20 NASB
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

How are you answering His command?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!