4.04.2012

Living Only in Today

"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6: 34

Boy do I need to constantly be meditating on that scripture. I find myself anxious about each pending day. Whether or not I will have an "everlasting" cry spell with Zoë (it seems everlasting but truly isn't) like I did today. Wondering how she will feed. Dreading the possibility of terrible napping during the day, only to affect her night time rest. Worrying about that which I cannot control. And losing the hours I have been given only to miss the blessings I do have and the opportunity to rely on God fully throughout the days entirety, no matter what.

I think I could post this in bold on every wall in my house for the rest of my life. 

Yeah. That sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!