12.30.2011

Time is Crunching in and 5QF

OMG she's growing fast! And I now start the biweekly OB visits! Where did time go?! I thought I had 40 weeks? Oh wait! It's been 29!! That's about all my head is trying to wrap around right now. So here is a link from Mama M. for 5QF:






1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? ummm...I think it's a tank top? I honestly don't know....

2. How many random blog readers have you met? none. I'm sorta new at this whole blogging on a consistent basis and don't have much of a base :)

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?) Well, interesting question as I'm expecting. Haven't thought of what we will do, nor have I discussed with my husband, once she's old enough to understand but I do remember staying up once I hit middle school age. Not really sure before that. If I did it must not have made a lasting impression on me. I'm not big into celebrating New Year's anyway so maybe that's why I don't remember.

4. What are the gas prices where you live? $3.13/gallon and climbing. I was apalled the other day when I watched them jump from $2.98 to $3.13. Then when my hubby told me why they were going up all I could think was "GREAT! We will be eating beans and rice EVERY day IF we can afford gas!!" HA!

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try? hmmm...I don't typically make resolutions so I'm truly not sure. I'm constantly looking to better myself but I've never done it in the "I resolve to..." or "This year I'm going to work on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!