4.09.2013

Enjoying Family

Fair warning: this post may be all over the place.  I'm just gonna leave it that way.  No editing.  Just thoughts typed out and displayed for your eyes.

Ahhh.

Days full of three toddlers (well...two toddlers and one babeler [yes. My made up word for a child who is between baby and toddler.]) are tiring. And yet, I have enjoyed my time with my sister, bro-in-law, and nephews. And am glad we have more time to spend together.

Brayden and Connor say some of the funniest things. I wish I remembered to write all of them down. They also make my heart melt with the cuddles and stops in the hallway just to say "I love you, Megan". And of course, please do not forget: they are toddlers.

Thus, we have all the highs and lows that come with that. But that is perfectly fine with me. I don't get to see any of them near as much as I would like.

Honestly, if I had my way, Ben and I would pick up our lives and bring it up here to the good ol' Northwest Arkansas. Not because it would make life any easier, but because then I would have family, family that I am very blessed to be close to no matter the distance between us, right around the corner. God doesn't see fit for that in our very near future, but I don't mind dreaming about the possiblites He could have in store for us that just might bring us up here.

Well, it's getting late and the hubby is calling (he's in training and I don't get to talk with him much).

Random thoughts end here.

Hope your Tuesday was great.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!