4.03.2013

Short and Sweet

So for those of you who use Google Reader you probably already know this, but for those who don't, Google is closing the reader this summer. What this means for those of you who follow via GR is you need to find a new way to follow.

I have my social media buttons at the top right of my page. You can follow me via any of those.

Or if you want start using a new reader, I know many bloggers have recommended Bloglovin' and I for one am joining them :) And you can continue to follow me there as well.

If you want to continue to follow me via Bloglovin' you can click the link below.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i still can't believe they are shutting it down, i mean i use bloglovin but still...i hope they don't get rid of google followers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!