4.15.2013

Memory Monday v. 16

I want to cherish for a lifetime...

...the pat. pat. pat. of your tiny hands on the hard floors as you crawl around. And the way you breathe heavily when you really start booking it.

I'm not completely sure what it is about the sound, but it just makes me want to freeze time any time I can hear her crawling around. It's such a joyful sound. A sound that reminds me of all the happiness having her in my life brings. A reminder that my life has been forever changed in one of the best ways possible, though it has also brought to light those parts of me that need refining (the part that I don't always cherish, but am always thankful for afterwards). I just love the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!