2.18.2013

Verse #4

I'm a couple of days late here. Seems to be the theme of my life with all these guests coming and going from my humble abode.

I wanted to share with you the fourth verse in my journey of 24 for 2013. As of right now, I don't have much to say about it other than I know I need the reminder. God just laid it on my heart this morning so it's an oldie but completely fresh at the moment.

1 John 4:18 NASB
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involved punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love."

SSMT 2013
Verse 1 & Link to Join In!
Verse 2
Verse 3

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful verse! I also chose a familiar one this time around too. Sometimes we do just need to bury those reminders within our hearts. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!