9.10.2013

A Verse to Share

I don't have much to say on the verse I want to share. I'm sure I've read this verse before but it really struck a cord in my heart this time as I read it. It spoke straight to my heart because it so clearly states that which I want to do daily.

And actually, though I'm behind, by several verses (I posted 10 out of 12 verses that I've memorized alongside other Siestas [this link explains it in one of the right-side drop downs] who commited to memorizing scripture this year), I want to get back on track of memorizing scripture. I want my life to be permeated by the word from the Word and the Father. So I am commiting to again memorizing scripture.

Will I acheive the 24/24 I had originally intended? Only time will tell, but my main goal is to seek to deepen my relationship with Christ by consistenly hiding His word in my heart, mind, and soul.

Now without further delay...

"You shall follow the Lord your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him."
Deuteronomy 13:4 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!