10.19.2012

Five Question Friday

It's Friday. I'm tired. I need and want an easy post. Not sure I'm so in with the questions, but I figured this could be a fun post. So here is my answers to five question friday.

1) Where do you hide junk when people come over?
Honestly, I typically don't hide it. Either it stays pretty messy or I actually clean. I'm not an inbetweener because I can't stand decluttering a closet or wherever else I might find to stash clutter.

2) Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
Nope. I hate political ads. I'm not a big fan of politics to begin with.

3) What's your favorite holiday party to host?
Never hosted one. If I do one day, and I'm thinking I will, then I would guess some sort of Christmas gathering. Espeically if it's a white elephant party. SO FUN!

4) You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
Does the island have supplies already there? Cuz if so, that could totally make it an easy shot at what I'd take...actually, no it wouldn't. Well...ummm...maybe baby shampoo & body wash (you know, the all in one). Then it works for hair and keeps the body clean. And maybe when I get desperate I'll clean my mouth with it too?
I'm not a big fan of only one personal item...

5) If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
Gah, I'm conflicted. I would hate that he was a serial killer but I wouldn't want to rat on him. I'd have to be in the situation to know what I'd do. I'm gonna say, though, that my high justice would win out and I'd rat him. I'd talk with him first. And then maybe I'd be dead before I had a chance. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!