10.01.2012

Monday Mayhem

Actually, the mayhem seems to be all in my brain.

I'm not quite sure what exactly is going on up there.

I'm not even too sure what has happened with my day.

I know I've spent it caring for my daughter. I know I went grocery shopping and stopped at Whole Foods for come carob chips. I know that by the end of it I will have given Zoë three solid meals and breastfed her somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 to 6 times.

My life is caring for a child. That is about all I can really say for myself these days. And I'm ok with that.

Maybe one day soon I will be able to sort through my mind enough that I will be able to share the lessons I have learned and/or am learning along this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!