10.18.2012

A Little Girl from Texas

That is what Zoë will be, at least for a year.

And it is causing me significant stress right now.

I just need to give it to God.

I guess I should fill you in on what is going on over here in our household. I don't know if you remember this post where I talked about my dreams of my hubby having a solitary job. Well, it's coming true. Not exactly within the time frame I was thinking when it came to finding a home wherever it relocated us, if it did, but a solitary job nonetheless.

As of November 12th, he will start work in Texas.

That's right. We're moving to good ol' Texas.

However, if you notice the date, that's in a little more than 3 weeks. And if we move the way Hubs wants to, we'll be moving in T minus 3 weeks. He'd like for us to all move at the same time and get there just a few days before he has to report to his new spot.

That date is looming over my head. I'm trying to not let it, but it happens. It happens where I can feel my heart begin to palpitate and my brain feel like it's going to explode. Because I worry about what I cannot control and become overwhelmed by the work that this requires. With a teething baby in the mix.

Thankfully, Hubs is very understanding.

All this to say that my little bit will be known as a little girl from Texas. At least for a year. Maybe longer.

Guess it's a good thing we bought her some pink cowgirl boots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!