6.22.2012

I'm All In for an Easy Post


I'm all in for an easy post. Not because my precious baby is raising hell around here. We've actually been doing quite well despite her love of boycotting naps. I'm just exhausted, have a lot of hard family stuff on my mind, and have been quite mindless these past couple of days (and I hate to admit I'm loving it...I guess my mind needed a reprieve all it's own).

So here is to a fun, easy post :) Feel free to join in. You can click the button to take you to the link.




1. What do you keep a stockpile of?
Hmmm...this really isn't a question I can answer as we are limited on space. I guess the closest we get to stockpiling right now: diapers. I always make sure to have plenty of extra on hand. Such is my life right now :)

2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?
Oh geez...and I thought this was going to be an easy post. I could sit and think about this F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
...
...
...
ummmmm
...
...
well definitely a vanilla base. I love me some plain vanilla.
Then maybe some carmel, with fudge and maybe some chocolate mousse. With some pecans. And some toffee. Oh and rasberries. Yeah. Delectable! In my opinion :)

3. How do you blow off steam?
Gah, answering this makes me sad. Because I really can't do it right now. Seeing as gas still costs over $3 a gallon (and yes I'm aware that is cheap compared to some places but it's still ridiculous). But my favorite, back when gas was a buck twenty max, was to just drive. No where in particular. Just go. And preferably on a road with faster speeds :)
Now...I'm not 100% sure because I'm not a runner. Cleaning doesn't help me. And I don't have access to a punching bag. A punching bag would be my other option if I had it.
OH!
It came to me - baking. I love baking. Sometimes cooking works well too but many times I'll rummage up whatever I can find to bake something yummy.

4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?
Well - I paruse Target. Or I find a silent corner in a coffee shop and read or fiddle around on my computer. And if I can have the house to myself, veg out in front of the T.V. 

5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?
Midnight. I loved this too because my parents were flexible: if my friends and I were going to watch a movie late or something of the sort, as long as I called and asked, generally my parents would allow me to stay out later. However, that didn't happen that frequently and they left room for saying no. And I couldn't be any later than midnight if no changes were made to my plans.

1 comment:

  1. baking sounds like a good way to blow off steam - whip the eggs and beat the cream

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!