6.26.2012

In case you were wondering...

So it's almost always a mystery where those socks disappear to when you've finished the laundry. And most people, myself included, joke about the washer eating them. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the washer trying to eat the burp cloth but I do have pictures of the aftermath:

Here you have the entire cloth. Notice the bottom left corner.

Notice the tears. And how wrinkly it is...

This shows a bit better all the wrinkled, messed up fabric.

I wrestled with the washer to get this out. The washer still works but it does have a bit of esteem issues now considering I won this battle. It just better not try to eat anymore socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!