6.18.2012

Memory Monday v. 3

I want to cherish for a lifetime...


the way you started singing (and you were only 11 weeks old the first time you did!). And yes, you really do sing. You don't have words yet, but your cooing in time with me lets me know without a doubt you are singing with me. It makes me wonder if you will be a singer. Or if you just enjoy singing. I at least know you will enjoy music because there are some songs you will not sing ever, others you sing with me sometimes, and then there are your favorites. The only reason you choose not to sing is if you are in a bad mood or extremely tired, though it's usually the latter of those two. Just another glimpse of your precious heart. I love you my sweet Zoë!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!