7.09.2013

Oh, the Energy!

Yes.

I think that captures it perfectly.

I literally get home after VBS and wish that I could sleep the rest of my afternoon away.

Tonight I'm so tired I honestly don't have much else to give you.

The only thing I can think about regarding VBS is how little my kids respond to the questions. No matter how I phrase them. I have never seen a more "shy" group of kids.

And I've never had so much trouble. It's kind of catching me off guard.

But...

I am seeing the kids who weren't dancing yesterday during our singing start doing so today.

And I count that a win.

Yay!

*OMG I'm so tired I feel like I'm a little delirious.*

Hope everyone enjoyed their Tuesday! I'm going to hit the sack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!