5.23.2013

SSMT 2013: #10

This post is a bit overdue. By a bit, I mean that it should have been up and going last Wednesday. But I'm a bit strange about posting more than once a day. I only like to do it every so often. I'm not sure why. I just have a weird tick? obsession? idiosyncrasy? Well, whatever you call it, I'm just not into posting more than once a day with an occasional two posts on a given day.

Anyway, I can say it is by God's grace and strength that I'm still plugging along with memorizing scripture. Some days it's easier than others. But I am loving how He is bringing me the verse I need at just the right moment and then it ministers to me over the two weeks that I'm honing in on it.

I'm even finding the old ones popping into my head so long as I revisit them on a weekly/biweekly basis.

And so without further adieu, I give you my SSMT 2013 verse #10:

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in your sight,
O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:24 NASB


SSMT 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment :) I do not allow anonymous comments. Thank you for understanding!